Why you should attend the PRHA 2020 Convention
Do you seek knowledge of exciting new trends and information related to the healthcare industry, particularly in these times of Covid-19? Are you committed to making your organization more efficient? If so, the Puerto Rico Hospital Association 2020 Convention is for you!
The PRHA conference and EXPO brings healthcare executives of all types and service levels together to share discoveries and develop solutions for their greatest challenges. When you register for the PRHA 2020 Convention, you’ll get:
- This is your first opportunity to have unlimited networking opportunities with more than 200 health professionals, leaders and corporate representatives and your peers from Puerto Rico.
- All of the required protocols and more, such as face masks, hand sanitizers and physical distancing will be required.
- Three days full of robust, inspirational professional learning opportunities that will help you build the skills you desire
- Powerful keynote addresses from the healthcare industry leaders and experts, besides the candidates for Governor of Puerto Rico and Congress, just before the November 3 elections.
- Access to a great EXPO Hall featuring the latest healthcare products and services from important companies.
- The booths and conference rooms will have the capacity established by the hotel at that time, providing social distancing and many precautions to protect our participants. Simultaneous visitor flow will be allowed per booth, based on the requirements.
- Sponsorships for virtual conferences are available upon request.
Don’t miss the PRHA 2020 Convention in San Juan, Puerto Rico, October 15 and 16, 2020 at the Sheraton Hotel & Casino in the Convention District of San Juan, Puerto Rico!